We are not accepting submissions at this time.
We expect to reopen for submissions September 2017.
Here are the guidelines you should follow.
We only accept submissions through Submittable.
In your cover letter, please include the following:
- Your full name.
- Your student ID number.
- Your school and the program you are enrolled in.
- Your email address.
- All submissions must be typed in 12 point Times New Roman font, have the pages numbered, and should include the author's name and the email address on the top of the first page of each submission.
- All prose should be double spaced. All poetry should be single spaced.
- No more than 5 poems may be submitted per applicant.
- No more than 1 work in fiction or creative non-fiction may be submitted per applicant.
- No more than 1 poem per page.
- We do not accept simultaneous submissions or previously published work.
- There are no restrictions on subject matter, form, or length. Quality in all quantities is welcome.